música de Clara Serrano

Loading...

domingo, 25 de mayo de 2014

WAITING NIGHTS (CANCIÓN .Letra y música Clara Serrano)

Waiting nights, waiting love,
waiting summer time,
never crave for the past 
when you ll come back.

You cannot see the way to love,
 walls, mountains, flowers, sun... 
òh fine romance, sometimes i look for you
 when nights run over my lonely soul.

Waiting nights, waiting love,
waiting summer time,
never crave for the past when you ll come back

You need the real one,
you must take his words or mind,
 slowly or fast.
Imagine my eyes when i losting you
 if you live so far from me.

Nothing to do, no one to find,
mornings only shine in my life,
when lonlyness lives in my broken hart,
day or night is the same for me.

Waiting nights, waiting love,
waiting summer time,
never crave for the past when you ll come back 

Música y letra . Clara Serrano
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRRNaU4kSec



No hay comentarios: